Sunday 11 December 2016

That Time My Fibroid Almost Killed Me - Day 2


It's a cold and snowy day today, so I am cozied up on the couch in front of the fire.  I can't think of a better place to write.  Well maybe the beach...the beach would definitely be better!  I probably should not have this second of cup of coffee at 2:00 pm, but it's so good and warm after spending the last hour outside dealing with snow.  My pup is curled up on the other side of the couch having a nap.



So, Day 2 started off like any normal Saturday at my house when my hubby is home.  We got up, had breakfast, and were going to head outside to complete some sort of weekend chore.  The bleeding seemed to have subsided overnight, so we got ready to head outside to the glorious sunshine.  Low and behold, 5 minutes after getting dressed, the heavy bleeding started again.  

For approximately an hour, I passed massive clots, again about the size of the palm of my hand.  I contemplated going back to the hospital, but from the visit the day before, I figured it was pointless. 
For some reason, my brain was thinking "well it's menstrual blood, meaning it was coming from the uterus lining."  In my mind I wasn't losing blood from my veins, so I shouldn't have any impacts from losing the blood.  Boy was I wrong.

 After it had subsided, I cleaned up, got dressed and headed out into the beautiful summer day.  Our neighbours had stopped by to check out our new garden.  My husband built the most beautiful garden boxes inside our circular driveway, and were the talk of our neighbourhood when being built.  We live in a small acreage community and not much interesting goes on here!  Aren't these boxes beautiful?



My husband had a wooden table that he wanted to get rid of, so he offered it to my neighbours, who went home and brought over their truck to haul the table to their house.  About an hour later, they showed up with 6 Willow Trees for us.  These trees needed to be planted that day, so we had to get in gear and start digging holes to plant them.  

Hubby started digging, and put me on hose duty.  I literally had to stand and water the hole after he dug.  About one hole in, I started to feel a bit queasy and really really thirsty.  I went inside and got a drink and came back outside.  Still feeling queasy, I managed to help with the second hole and then started to feel like I was going to throw up.  I am not one to throw up much and could probably count on two hands how many throwing up incidents I had in the past decade.  I made a beeline for the house and sure enough, threw my guts up.  

For the rest of the evening, I threw up every single thing I put in my body.  I wasn't sure if I had picked up a bug at the hospital, or if I had too much sun during the day, or if this was related to the blood loss.  

It was about 12 hours since the first bleeding episode had stopped, and it had not returned.  Bedtime was upon us, with my husband leaving to fly back to Fort McMurray the next day around noon.  I got ready for bed, suiting up with about 4 Kotex overnight pads stuck together like a giant diaper.  For those of you who wear pads and have had a heavy period, you know how massive these pads actually are...like a foot long.  

Surprise!  Bleeding started again around 2pm and was back with a vengeance.  Super Tampons were torpedoing out of my body with the force of the clots falling out.  The clots literally felt like a golf ball sliding down my vagina every time one came out, and my body was reacting by gagging every time this happened.  Already having been throwing up all night combined with the gagging reaction was not a pleasant scene for my poor bathtub.  I am sure more than one of you have puked in your bathtub before.

My body was starting to feel the effects, I was getting quite tired.  I probably lost another 2 liters of blood throughout the day and night.  That made it about 3 liters in total.  In hindsight I should have collected the blood and clots to take with me to the hospital, but I wasn't thinking straight.  About 6 am the bleeding stopped and I finally got back to sleep.

To be continued...













2 comments:

  1. ALL THANKS TO DR WILLIAMS WITH HIS HERB MY WIFE WAS COMPLETELY CURED FROM FIBROID.
    Is my pleasure to comment on this site and i thank the admin of this site for his/her great work so far.one of the happiest moment in life is when you see your own wife put to bed.this awesome moments makes you a man, I really don't know how to thank DR WILLIAMS for helping my wife get cured for over how many year of suffering from FIBROID. i came across DR Williams contact through a headline news on internet about how DR Williams help a woman to get cured of her fibroid and so many other with myoma and similar body problem ,i contacted him and he told me how to get his herb,few day later he sent me the herbal portion which my wife take every morning for 21 days, and his medicine was able to shrike the fibroid naturally,and now my wife is pregnant for our second child, and now she very mush okay without any side effects whatsoever, If you have fibroid, you can contact him on his email address drwilliams098675@gmail.com for advice and for his product.

    ReplyDelete
  2. An amazing testimony on how i conceive and also get cure from my fibroid permanently with his natural herbs , i wonder why people still don't believe that roots and herbs are very essential and fruitful in different aspect, especially when you can't conceive and bear children. I am a living witness because I tried all I could to be pregnant but all to no avail, on this faithful day, i decided to check the net for updates on healthy living and i came across testimonies of lot of women who Dr Onokun has helped with his native herbs to conceive. i decided to put a try because this has been my greatest problem in life so I emailed Dr Onokun, and he told me what to do which i did, after which he sent me some roots and herbs syrup and gave me step by step guild lines on how and when to have sex with my man. I missed my menstrual flow within a short period of taking it, and the doctor confirmed that I am pregnant. I am very glad to tell the world that I just put to bed a bouncing baby boy last week. Contact Dr Onokun for your own testimony on: Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com Or WhatsApp: +2349064844957

    ReplyDelete